NERVES (Neurosurgery Executives’ Resource Value and Education Society) is the first national neurosurgery practice manager and administrator society in the United States. This organization is the result of an initiative by CSNS. Like other medical subspecialty societies, NERVES was established with the purpose of helping neurosurgery practice managers and administrators network, combine resources to gather information, and learn from their colleagues about how to build stronger practices*.
As a member, NERVES will be your resource for:
- Advice on specific practice management issues
- Benchmarking opportunities
- Updates on coding and reimbursement issues related to neurosurgery practices
- Updates on regulatory changes specific to neurosurgery
- Information on the latest advances in business management strategies and tools
- The newest data regarding current management practices, structures & models
- Social interaction and networking opportunities
How to become a member of NERVES:
To become a member of NERVES, click here for an online application form.
If you have any questions, or require a printable application (for check payments), please call 704-940-7386 or email info@NERVESadmin.com
- *NERVES has established
- for information sharing across multiple platforms, including the members’ only list serve.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Free download available by clicking here.